Who would pay to go to work? Bizarrely, private motor remains a part of a sector that has lost insurers' money pretty much consistently over the past 20 years. Despite this, they lay the blame at the door of a range of external factors, rather than admit their losses result from poor underwriting, chasing volume business and failing to implement premium increases.
With the knowledge underwriters have, coupled with sophisticated systems, it should not be too difficult to get pricing right - and y
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?