When thinking of marketing, many brokers look at advertising or sponsorship. While both have their place, there are other ways to reach your selected prospects at lower cost.
Before starting to create any marketing material gather lots of information.
It is essential you know your market and it is easier to expand into an area where you already have some clients. Identify the peaks and troughs in their trade activity to get a feel of timing for any marketing campaign - if they are overwhelmed wi
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017