When thinking of marketing, many brokers look at advertising or sponsorship. While both have their place, there are other ways to reach your selected prospects at lower cost.
Before starting to create any marketing material gather lots of information.
It is essential you know your market and it is easier to expand into an area where you already have some clients. Identify the peaks and troughs in their trade activity to get a feel of timing for any marketing campaign - if they are overwhelmed wi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData