When thinking of marketing, many brokers look at advertising or sponsorship. While both have their place, there are other ways to reach your selected prospects at lower cost.
Before starting to create any marketing material gather lots of information.
It is essential you know your market and it is easier to expand into an area where you already have some clients. Identify the peaks and troughs in their trade activity to get a feel of timing for any marketing campaign - if they are overwhelmed
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty