The more honest and straightforward in the Midlands market will tell you they have been through the mill this year and the results of our survey of Midlands' readers backs that up. That's not to say that this market has suffered anymore than others in the UK - it's just that they are a bit more pragmatic and less likely to fudge the issue in the Midlands. Overall though, they are a positive bunch.
In line with our survey of the Scottish market in April, the vast majority of Midlands' brokers (86
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?