Long gone are the days when web self-service just involved insurers providing online simple package products to brokers. Commercial lines e-trading has moved on and the next development in distribution is to reach clients via web trading. Adopting this type of approach could be hugely beneficial to brokers yet many are not doing so. All too often, brokers say their clients come to them for advice and therefore refuse to use web self-service but how many more clients would they get if they could
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData