In 2007, Defaqto likened the state of PPI to a Shakespearean tragedy: its fate seemed inevitable and fatal flaws numerous. In 2008, the financial reporting body asserted that the PPI party was over, while this year it questioned if there would even be a market for PPI in five years.
The mixed messages sent out recently have done little to clarify things. The success of Barclay's appeal against the Competition Commission (CC) on the point-of-sale issue sits awkwardly alongside the £700,000 fine d
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April