Launched in 2008 and published in conjunction with Cornell Consulting, The Third Force supplement reflects the rich diversity of distribution models that is represented in today's market.
The lines between wholesalers, MGAs, networks, franchisors and alliances has been blurring increasingly since we last looked at the sector.
Despite well-publicised attempts by insurers to wrench back some of the control that the third force now holds, Tony Cornell found that collectively they still influence £4
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel