Launched in 2008 and published in conjunction with Cornell Consulting, The Third Force supplement reflects the rich diversity of distribution models that is represented in today's market.
The lines between wholesalers, MGAs, networks, franchisors and alliances has been blurring increasingly since we last looked at the sector.
Despite well-publicised attempts by insurers to wrench back some of the control that the third force now holds, Tony Cornell found that collectively they still influence
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club