The constant debate of credit hire rumbles on - and how time flies. The industry itself is over 20 years old now, and the very first general terms of agreement (GTA) will reach its 10 year anniversary next year. So what has changed, what is changing, and what does the future hold for the industry and brokers?
Firstly, commissions have exploded over the past five years, accelerating even more during the past two. Is there an end in sight, or will brokers expect to gain increasing revenue from out
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April