Launched in 2008 and published in conjunction with Cornell Consulting, The Third Force supplement reflects the rich diversity of distribution models that is represented in today's market.
According to Tony Cornell's analysis of the sector, the Third Force's share of the market stands at £5.55bn and is growing despite some high profile criticism from insurers.
In fact, wholesalers, networks and MGAs are becoming increasingly important to many brokers as they struggle to have their voice heard abo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies