Launched in 2008 and published in conjunction with Cornell Consulting, The Third Force supplement reflects the rich diversity of distribution models that is represented in today's market.
According to Tony Cornell's analysis of the sector, the Third Force's share of the market stands at £5.55bn and is growing despite some high profile criticism from insurers.
In fact, wholesalers, networks and MGAs are becoming increasingly important to many brokers as they struggle to have their voice heard abo
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks