Launched in 2008 and published in conjunction with Cornell Consulting, The Third Force supplement reflects the rich diversity of distribution models that is represented in today's market.
According to Tony Cornell's analysis of the sector, the Third Force's share of the market stands at £5.55bn and is growing despite some high profile criticism from insurers.
In fact, wholesalers, networks and MGAs are becoming increasingly important to many brokers as they struggle to have their voice heard
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018