Although traditionally insurers are most vocal about its benefits, brokers are increasingly embracing risk management. While the industry may view it as a differentiator and a way to add value to its proposition, are customers as keen? Does the practice appeal to some sectors more than others and, given the current economic climate, are clients willing to splash out on non-compulsory risk management measures?
Simon Mabb, managing director of Romero Insurance Brokers, says: "Clients have become m
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData