When did you set up?
Paul Brierley: OurNetwork announced its launch in August 2008. This was a little earlier than we'd planned because rumours started to circulate about the initiative. In reality, we were up and running by October that year.
Grant Ellis: Broker Network was founded in 1994 and Countrywide in 1986.
How many members do you have?
PB: 275 at the time of writing - and rising.
GE: In Broker Network we have 165 members and 53 associates with 24 waiting to start in the coming mon
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017