When did you set up?
Paul Brierley: OurNetwork announced its launch in August 2008. This was a little earlier than we'd planned because rumours started to circulate about the initiative. In reality, we were up and running by October that year.
Grant Ellis: Broker Network was founded in 1994 and Countrywide in 1986.
How many members do you have?
PB: 275 at the time of writing - and rising.
GE: In Broker Network we have 165 members and 53 associates with 24 waiting to start in the coming mon
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five