Crisis Survivor occasionally comes into contact with businesses with extensive crisis plans but seldom does it see any provision for reputation management, especially in the small to medium-sized enterprise sector.
This is concerning, especially as Aon's 2007 Global Risk Management Survey rated reputation as the top risk to leading organisations.
For brokers, reputation management is just as important. It can affect a business in a variety of ways - as a direct result of an unforeseen event, an
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure