Crisis Survivor occasionally comes into contact with businesses with extensive crisis plans but seldom does it see any provision for reputation management, especially in the small to medium-sized enterprise sector.
This is concerning, especially as Aon's 2007 Global Risk Management Survey rated reputation as the top risk to leading organisations.
For brokers, reputation management is just as important. It can affect a business in a variety of ways - as a direct result of an unforeseen event, an
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m