Crisis Survivor occasionally comes into contact with businesses with extensive crisis plans but seldom does it see any provision for reputation management, especially in the small to medium-sized enterprise sector.
This is concerning, especially as Aon's 2007 Global Risk Management Survey rated reputation as the top risk to leading organisations.
For brokers, reputation management is just as important. It can affect a business in a variety of ways - as a direct result of an unforeseen event, an
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData