If you work in an industry for a long time, you attract the label of a ‘wise head’ or an ‘old fool’ or sometimes both. I have been described as both and many times have had to decide whether to say what I think or hold my tongue.
It is difficult to come up with new concepts in mature industries such as insurance and most ideas are not novel. The inclination of elder statesmen is to say, ‘this has been tried before and did not work’. However, most of us refrain from saying so in fear of stifling
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019