Taxi specialist broker Cover My Cab, a trading name of J&M Insurance Services, is offering to arrange new Gefion Insurance policies for clients following the collapse of unrated Alpha Insurance.
Alpha policyholders were left without insurance when the Danish firm went bankrupt on 8 May.
Taxi drivers were particularly hard hit.
According to Cover My Cab, which has been involved in insurance for 37 years, by 15 May it had received over 20,000 calls in what it has termed an “extraordinarily
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs