Brendan McManus is a well-known name in the insurance world, but his CFO at PIB, Ryan Brown, is a newer face, having moved from private equity to broking.
While McManus has 27 years at RSA under his belt, and time at Willis and Giles on his CV, Brown only moved to broking in 2013.
Yes, he is younger – 47 to McManus’s 59 – but he also hasn’t trod the traditional route into the market. A geography degree at Oxford was followed by time in private equity presiding over insurer and broker deals was
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s