More than 30 firms have signed up to support the Insurance Day of Giving on 7 November.
The event is part of the Insurance United Against Dementia (IUAD) campaign by the Alzheimer’s Society and its industry partners.
Money raised on the day will support the UK Dementia Research Institute and 700 researchers working to develop treatments for people with dementia.
Last year’s Insurance Day of Giving raised £70,000 from the fundraising activities of 35 firms.
Andy Tedstone, chief executive
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management