In the weeks from 1 July to 31 August 2019 brokers have been actively reading about the environmental liability market.
Our free for brokers sister publication, Insurance Hound, features in depth market reports alongside valuable expert analysis.
The top five most popular publications in July and August examine environmental liability; engineering inspection and maintenance; business interruption risks in the intangible economy; Brexit and construction uncertainty and claims.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s