Private equity house Goldman Sachs is now the majority owner of Aston Lark following the conclusion of an investment deal believed to be in the region of £320m.
Long-term backer Bowmark Capital remains an investor in the business which was formed in 2017 when Aston Scott and Lark Group merged.
Peter Blanc, Aston Lark CEO said: “We’re thrilled to have completed this investment which will help us to continue our independent growth journey over the coming years. It’s also a great vote of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management