Global Risk Partners and its private equity backer is believed to be exploring options for partial sale and reinvestment, Insurance Age has learned.
The Peter Cullum-founded broking group has been backed by Penta Capital Investment since 2013.
Penta Capital has invested in GRP twice as long as its two previous general insurance assets which were specialist professional indemnity MGA PI Direct/Martello (invested in August 2004, divested in November 2006 at 2.5 times cost of investment) and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management