Gauntlet Enterprise’s appointed representative (AR) network will be “twice as big” within two years, according to Gauntlet Group managing director Roger Gaunt.
The announcement follows Gauntlet’s signing of its first ARs in Wales last week and the creation of a southern hub for an AR in Essex in December 2018.
In the run-up to Gauntlet Enterprise reaching its tenth birthday later this year, Insurance Age spoke to Gaunt about its expansion across the UK and the challenges of running an AR
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?