Aston Lark has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Buckland Harvester.
The purchase of the Manchester-based broker for an undisclosed sum will bring £4m in gross written premium and 15 staff members to Aston Lark.
All staff will remain with the company, including managing director David Hudson and director Ian Hollas.
Buckland Harvester deals in commercial lines and covers sectors from construction to technology.
A statement detailed that the acquisition is expected to create
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s