Scotland-based GS Group is set to acquire I & D Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum.
The Courier reported that MD of GS Group, George Stubbs, commented that the business was a good fit.
He told The Courier: “As the second largest independent operator in Scotland, over the years we have tended to grow organically.
“This may be an exception to the rule but we see it as a good fit.”
According to the report GS Group now employs more than 60 staff and has offices in Perth, Dundee,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management