Global Risk Partners (GRP) bought Health & Safety Click (H&S Click) earlier this week, the deal was the firm’s first purchase of a risk management firm.
Managing director of GRP, Mike Bruce spoke to Insurance Age about the deal and how it fits with the GRP model.
He explained: “We’re predominantly a SME broker and Health & Safety Click is a really cost effective solution for risk management and health and safety for SMEs, so we will build it into being an integral part of our customer
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move