Global Risk Partners (GRP) Retail Division has bought risk management specialist Health and Safety Click (H&S Click) for an undisclosed sum.
H&S Click is based in Benfleet, Essex, and provides SME businesses with an online enterprise risk management, compliance and training solution.
This follows GRP’s recent deal to buy Lancashire-based broker 3XD.
GRP’s group managing director, Mike Bruce, stated that H&S Click will add significant value to GRP’s broking and MGA clients.
In July, Bruce
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move