Gauntlet Enterprise has announced that two appointed representatives (AR) have joined the network in Wales.
The arrival of new members Martin Vingleman and Jessica Llewelyn marks the first time the network has had a presence in Wales.
Discussing the move, Vingleman said: “I wanted to continue to operate a business in which clients can still walk through the door and discuss their business face-to-face.
“Gauntlet has given me that opportunity and now I can positively build on that and realise
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move