The latest Insurance Age broker survey has revealed that 42% of brokers remain concerned about the impact of consolidation on the market.
Data from delegates who have already signed up to attend the event, which draws in more than a 1000 brokers from around the UK each year, showed:5% were very concerned 21% were concerned And, 16% were a little concerned
Just 13% were not worried at all with the remainder offering a neutral opinion.
More data from the survey is set to be exclusively
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal