Autoline Insurance has revealed that it suffered a cyber breach in an email to customers.
Sent yesterday (12 August), the email revealed that malware contacted customers and business partners with phishing spam:
“We are aware that on Monday 5th and Friday 9th August, a small number of our customers and business partners received a spam email from Autoline Insurance. This contained an image designed to resemble a PDF attachment, with an embedded link to a website.
“Following our investigations
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018