The construction industry has been rocked recently, with the news that administrators have been called in to well-known contractors Pochin’s.
A key player in construction, their demise is symbolic of an industry that is in dire straits. Competition is fierce and costs are escalating: a factor that is not aided by Brexit impacting on import prices.
As well as the knock-on effect of Pochin’s collapse to workmen and residents, situations such as this can prove a real headache for developers and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018