Broker Expo 2019 is getting closer, with this year’s event taking place in Coventry on 7 November.
Hosted by Insurance Age and with headline sponsor Open GI, the event brings together over 1,000 brokers, 130 exhibitors and 40 expert speakers.
Broker Expo is free to attend for brokers and is a great opportunity to build new relationships and do more business in one day than most do in three months.
Registration is open for attendees and exhibitors. Over four dedicated content zones, attendees
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018