Andy Tedstone replaced Steve Burrows as CEO of Cobra Network this week following it being bought by PIB Group.
In an exclusive interview with Insurance Age, Tedstone revealed his plans for the organisation which he hopes will double in size by 2021.
He commented: “At the moment we have about 104 members with an average GWP of between £3-£5m.”
He explained the membership had been static for the last ten years and added: “We want to double the size of the network by 2021.”
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018