Adaptation seems to be the theme of this issue.
The news analysis deals with the most recent wave of insurer “re-organisation”, known to you and me as redundancies.
It’s clear from the comments that the adoption of tech has led to some of these decisions, along with adapting to local need, or more accurately, lack of need.
And brokers too are being forced to morph in order to account for these developments, requiring flexibility in how they deal with underwriters and building new
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?