InsurTechs Worry+Peace and Next Generation have announced the signing of a new agreement.
Next Generation will be the fourth firm to join Worry+Peace’s regulatory incubator as a result.
Worry+Peace provides insight and support services to firms through this incubator network.
The agreement between the InsurTechs has met all necessary FCA approvals.
Next Generation will focus on offering products to those that are digital natives.
Targeting the needs of this demographic, the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?