InsurTechs Worry+Peace and Next Generation have announced the signing of a new agreement.
Next Generation will be the fourth firm to join Worry+Peace’s regulatory incubator as a result.
Worry+Peace provides insight and support services to firms through this incubator network.
The agreement between the InsurTechs has met all necessary FCA approvals.
Next Generation will focus on offering products to those that are digital natives.
Targeting the needs of this demographic, the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers