▶ When did CCRS start as a business and how has it changed?
It started in September 2008 and the business has evolved a lot over 10 years. We’re constantly focusing on marginal gains and trying to make things better and learning.
We did a knowledge transfer partnership with Glasgow University’s Adam Smith Business School, which was all about business model innovation and looking at how we might change the business and how we could reach groups of clients at a time.
I think with all of that
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?