Lloyd’s CEO John Neal believes the market is yet to successfully tackle its ongoing culture problems.
Speaking at the MGAA annual conference on Tuesday, Neal simply answered “no” when asked if Lloyd’s had done enough.
This admission is “despite all of the effort in representing inclusion the best way possible in the industry,” Neil commented.
He added: “We’ve all had a wake-up call, whatever we’re doing isn’t enough.”
Lloyd’s was accused of having a deep-seated culture of sexual harassment
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues