The County Group, owned by Global Risk Partners (GRP), has bought Eric Rawlins & Company for an undisclosed sum.
Rawlins was founded 70 years ago and employs 27 people. The Newcastle-under-Lyme based firm offers personal and commercial insurance and according to GRP, the newly acquired broker has expertise in contractors, property owners, business and fleet risks.
Dave Clapp, County chief executive, said: “This is a marquee signing for us. Rawlins is a well-respected broking firm
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers