The County Group, owned by Global Risk Partners (GRP), has bought Eric Rawlins & Company for an undisclosed sum.
Rawlins was founded 70 years ago and employs 27 people. The Newcastle-under-Lyme based firm offers personal and commercial insurance and according to GRP, the newly acquired broker has expertise in contractors, property owners, business and fleet risks.
Dave Clapp, County chief executive, said: “This is a marquee signing for us. Rawlins is a well-respected broking firm
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues