The director of insurance supervision at the Bank of England, Anna Sweeney, has said that the controversy surrounding Lloyd’s and sexual harassment is on the regulator’s radar.
In a speech at the Insurance Insider Progress Network Event she said: “I couldn’t speak at event like this in the London Market without talking about the recent concerning reports of sexual harassment and bullying in the press.
“No one should have to tolerate such actions or work in the kind of environment suggested by
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers