The director of insurance supervision at the Bank of England, Anna Sweeney, has said that the controversy surrounding Lloyd’s and sexual harassment is on the regulator’s radar.
In a speech at the Insurance Insider Progress Network Event she said: “I couldn’t speak at event like this in the London Market without talking about the recent concerning reports of sexual harassment and bullying in the press.
“No one should have to tolerate such actions or work in the kind of environment suggested by
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues