The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued a warning regarding Delta Car Insurance.
Based on information it has acquired, the regulator believes Delta has been offering financial services and products without authorisation, targeting customers in the UK.
Delta has been conducting business over the phone and via its Instagram page.
The company has been using the social network since October 2017, posting testimonials from supposed customers and encouraging users to bypass other providers
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues