The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued a warning regarding Delta Car Insurance.
Based on information it has acquired, the regulator believes Delta has been offering financial services and products without authorisation, targeting customers in the UK.
Delta has been conducting business over the phone and via its Instagram page.
The company has been using the social network since October 2017, posting testimonials from supposed customers and encouraging users to bypass other providers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith