Momentum Broker Solutions has posted a 71% rise in operating profit to £594,766 for the year ended 31 December 2018 (2017: £347,357).
The document, filed on Companies House, also revealed a growth of 57% in the network’s profit before tax, from £348,880 in the previous year to £547,848 in 2018.
In addition, the business stated that it had seen its premiums rise by 35% to £32m in 2018 from £24m in 2017. Similarly, its turnover in 2017 was £4.8m and increased by 34% to £6.4m.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith