Momentum Broker Solutions has posted a 71% rise in operating profit to £594,766 for the year ended 31 December 2018 (2017: £347,357).
The document, filed on Companies House, also revealed a growth of 57% in the network’s profit before tax, from £348,880 in the previous year to £547,848 in 2018.
In addition, the business stated that it had seen its premiums rise by 35% to £32m in 2018 from £24m in 2017. Similarly, its turnover in 2017 was £4.8m and increased by 34% to £6.4m.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues