Managing director of managing general agent (MGA) Kitsune, Trevor Bowers has told Insurance Age that by January 2020, a year after its launch, the firm will have reached its target of a gross written premium (GWP) of £20m - £25m.
Bowers detailed: “In March we broke £1m GWP in monthly trading for the first time, and we have achieved 10,000 live policies before the end of May.”
He added that by the end of May the Brightside-owned firm also had ten brokers on its panel.
Bowers continued: “We
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith