Managing director of managing general agent (MGA) Kitsune, Trevor Bowers has told Insurance Age that by January 2020, a year after its launch, the firm will have reached its target of a gross written premium (GWP) of £20m - £25m.
Bowers detailed: “In March we broke £1m GWP in monthly trading for the first time, and we have achieved 10,000 live policies before the end of May.”
He added that by the end of May the Brightside-owned firm also had ten brokers on its panel.
Bowers continued: “We
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years