Clear Insurance Management has revealed a profit before tax of £742,485 for the year to 31 October 2018, a decrease of 67% from last year’s figure.
The firm’s documents, posted on Companies House, also showed that the broker’s operating profit fell by 69% to £698,431 from £2.2m in 2017.
However, its turnover rose by 24% compared to the previous year, from £14m in 2017 to £17.3m in 2018.
The broker said that of this rise in turnover, £1.8m stemmed from its integration of brokers
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years