Clear Insurance Management has revealed a profit before tax of £742,485 for the year to 31 October 2018, a decrease of 67% from last year’s figure.
The firm’s documents, posted on Companies House, also showed that the broker’s operating profit fell by 69% to £698,431 from £2.2m in 2017.
However, its turnover rose by 24% compared to the previous year, from £14m in 2017 to £17.3m in 2018.
The broker said that of this rise in turnover, £1.8m stemmed from its integration of brokers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs