I hate doing anything related to life admin. Yes, even buying insurance.
Even if you do a simple quote and buy online or go via a broker, there are a lot of hoops to jump through and questions to answer, e.g. what excess should I choose, should I add legal expenses cover, what is the best cover, etc? And woe betide you if you get it wrong – we’ve all seen the warnings that claims might not be paid if answers aren’t on the button.
While looking out for vulnerable customers, the industry also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison