I hate doing anything related to life admin. Yes, even buying insurance.
Even if you do a simple quote and buy online or go via a broker, there are a lot of hoops to jump through and questions to answer, e.g. what excess should I choose, should I add legal expenses cover, what is the best cover, etc? And woe betide you if you get it wrong – we’ve all seen the warnings that claims might not be paid if answers aren’t on the button.
While looking out for vulnerable customers, the industry also
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years