The four brokers staffing Blackford’s new Edinburgh office are following their clients from TL Dallas Edinburgh to the company, Blackford founder and managing director Tom Aldridge has confirmed.
Glasgow-based broker Blackford announced its purchase of a customer book from TL Dallas Edinburgh on Monday 4 June.
The deal covers around 100 clients and collective premium value of more than £3m.
Blackford will open a new office in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, to accommodate the team.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years