The four brokers staffing Blackford’s new Edinburgh office are following their clients from TL Dallas Edinburgh to the company, Blackford founder and managing director Tom Aldridge has confirmed.
Glasgow-based broker Blackford announced its purchase of a customer book from TL Dallas Edinburgh on Monday 4 June.
The deal covers around 100 clients and collective premium value of more than £3m.
Blackford will open a new office in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, to accommodate the team.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs