Open GI has joined forces with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to offer premium finance via brokers for SME customers.
Open GI claimed the move, which also includes personal finance, would offer brokers access to “stronger” premium finance products.
According to the software house, the application presents an end-to-end finance solution offering real-time pricing rates and an affordability checker - all geared at simplifying the process of selling premium finance into the personal lines and SME
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger