Open GI has joined forces with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to offer premium finance via brokers for SME customers.
Open GI claimed the move, which also includes personal finance, would offer brokers access to “stronger” premium finance products.
According to the software house, the application presents an end-to-end finance solution offering real-time pricing rates and an affordability checker - all geared at simplifying the process of selling premium finance into the personal lines and SME
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years