▶ When did Peter Hattersley & Partners start as a business and how has it developed over the years?
We started out in March 2002 and have been on quite a journey. I was 28 when we began and was given the opportunity to co-found the business. During the first six or seven years I was plunged into the deep-end in terms of compliance, sales, client servicing, accounts, everything, as there were only three people in the company at the time.
We built the organisation up and by about 2006 I was
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product