In a report to investors, Ardonagh reported income of £157.6m for the first quarter of 2019, up from £127.8m over the same period in 2018. Adjusted Ebitda also grew, rising from £26.9m in the first quarter of 2018 to £39.3m in the first quarter of 2019.
The picture shifts slightly when considering numbers compiled pro forma for completed transactions.
Ardonagh published a decline in this measure of income from £164.2m in the first quarter of 2018 to £158.5m over the same period in 2019 .
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years