Ardonagh Group investors MDP and HPS have bought more shares in the business in a move which gives the organisation an enterprise value of £1.9bn ($2.4bn).
According to an Ardonagh statement the Ardonagh Group Investment funds managed by MDP and HPS have today agreed to acquire shares in the Group for a total consideration of £92m ($117m).
The transaction sees £82m ($104m) from MDP and £10m ($13m) from HPS) from certain existing institutional investors and other minority shareholders.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click