Aston Lark has confirmed it is to be bought by Goldman Sachs’ merchant banking division, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker stated that the transaction will complete after it receives approvals from the Financial Conduct Authority and the Central Bank of Ireland.
Insurance Age understands that the deal is worth around £320m.
Peter Blanc, group chief executive officer at Aston Lark, said: “When this deal completes it will secure our independence for the foreseeable future to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click