Aston Lark has confirmed it is to be bought by Goldman Sachs’ merchant banking division, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker stated that the transaction will complete after it receives approvals from the Financial Conduct Authority and the Central Bank of Ireland.
Insurance Age understands that the deal is worth around £320m.
Peter Blanc, group chief executive officer at Aston Lark, said: “When this deal completes it will secure our independence for the foreseeable future to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years