The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and Pool Re have collaborated with numerous government departments and other industry experts to launch a guide on terrorism insurance, tailored to support brokers’ understanding of this risk class and with an aim to increase the take-up of this class of insurance.
The guide includes information about Pool Re and other insurance providers as well as the different types of terrorism insurance available to businesses.
In addition, there are tips
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester