The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and Pool Re have collaborated with numerous government departments and other industry experts to launch a guide on terrorism insurance, tailored to support brokers’ understanding of this risk class and with an aim to increase the take-up of this class of insurance.
The guide includes information about Pool Re and other insurance providers as well as the different types of terrorism insurance available to businesses.
In addition, there are tips
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand