Aston Lark is close to signing a deal to receive funding from investment bank Goldman Sachs.
Insurance Age understands that the deal is worth around £320m.
In January Aston Lark stated it had appointed bankers Macquarie and Livingstone to seek additional investment in order to develop its acquisition pipeline.
Earlier this month, group CEO Peter Blanc confirmed reports that the broker was “closing in” on fresh private equity investment.
The firm has been backed by Bowmark Capital
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse