Aston Lark is close to signing a deal to receive funding from investment bank Goldman Sachs.
Insurance Age understands that the deal is worth around £320m.
In January Aston Lark stated it had appointed bankers Macquarie and Livingstone to seek additional investment in order to develop its acquisition pipeline.
Earlier this month, group CEO Peter Blanc confirmed reports that the broker was “closing in” on fresh private equity investment.
The firm has been backed by Bowmark Capital
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches