Aston Lark is close to signing a deal to receive funding from investment bank Goldman Sachs.
Insurance Age understands that the deal is worth around £320m.
In January Aston Lark stated it had appointed bankers Macquarie and Livingstone to seek additional investment in order to develop its acquisition pipeline.
Earlier this month, group CEO Peter Blanc confirmed reports that the broker was “closing in” on fresh private equity investment.
The firm has been backed by Bowmark Capital
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years