Fenchurch Law, a complex insurance dispute specialist, is now offering all brokers using the Acturis software trading platform access to its package of specialist advice and cost cover for commercial and personal lines insureds who have a claims dispute with an insurer.
According to Fenchurch, the package provides policyholders with access to unlimited legal advice about their rights and obligations under their insurance policy and cover for the cost of pursuing a claim against the insurer
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product