Broker First2Protect Insurance Services has moved to Applied Systems from SSP.
Applied noted that the broker, which is part of residential property provider LSL Property Services, is one of the “early adopters” of its Applied Epic platform in the UK.
First2Protect was formed over 20 years ago and works with clients associated with other companies within the LSL Group, including homeowners, landlords and tenants and also customers of third parties.
Malcolm Guest, GI
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA